I recently asked on Twitter:
GOALS! What are some of YOUR goals for 2010? Zip me one. :)
Here's what you said. Lots of creativity and ambition here -- and yet, all are attainable...
- Buying a 50 inch plasma!
- my goal is to double the reach of my podcast
- To finish 'Outcast' by end of January, and its sequel by August.
- i want to make significant progress on one if not more then one, of my books if not finish them.
- Get first novel complete and subsequent audio drama started.
- Same as my one word mantra: DO!
- To get an article or story published in something with a pricetag, ISBN or ISSN on it. :)
- Graduate law school! :D
- to podcast on a more regular basis...
- Finish writing my book.
- Doubling my clients from 2009. Need 140 new clients for 2010 to do that.
- Write more words, eat more bacon, make more friends. I figure if I walk around with a plate of fresh bacon...
- my biggest goal is to get my comics and photography financially independant from me.
- On a more practical note: To reduce my debt to just my mortgage, and then pay that off within 10 years or less!
- To write, produce, and release the first Adventures of the Snarky Avenger Audio Drama.
- Finish jobs needing to be done.
- Shooting MB's Famous in early 2010.
- To be fearless in anything related to my writing.
- finish writing, editing and recording first novel and start 2nd that's already chomping at the bit to start already :)
- love more, save money, write daily are my goals :)
- Test for my green belt in Kenpo
- my goal in 2010 is to star in the 7th Son movies :P
- get "Closet Treats" published. Finish writing "Garaaga's Children" series and podcast it all.
- Goals for 2010: Finish 2nd draft of my novel and find beta readers; organize and name all my digital photos
- get back into shape after surgery on the 30th of this month
- 2010 goal: Serialize my first novel
- my biggest goal is to be a better father
- To do more volunteer work for a cause about which I am passionate.
- my plan is to read more. but i need quantifiable goals. so, read one book a week. and not just yours, over and over. :)
- write 500 words a day. Submit one story for publication.
- to write something polished enough to podcast... And then podcast
- From 70% autonomous to 100%.
- Making time & $ to attend a con - preferably one that you're at, so I can thank you in person!
- 2010 goals: Start re-writing Mallville, and start podcasting it. Try to write some more short stories.
- goal- finish novels #2&3 and get podcast author career off the ground. Been a groupie long enough.
- goal for 2010 = write something publishable
More will likely flow in (which I can't add to the list here), but these 2010 goals are remarkable, brimming with drive and passion. Let's all exhibit some Pure Badassery™ and make good on these goals next year.
What's YOUR goal for 2010?