Welcome to the first Beta Clone Army Update episode!
Each week, J.C. will deliver timely updates on the ascent of 7th Son: Descent, supercool Ministry Of Propaganda street team missions from Natasha, and your Clone Line calls. It's fan-fueled goodness at its finest! In this debut episode, J.C. chats about:
- "The stakes" we're facing with 7th Son's release
- The new Beta Clone Army Rewards Program for multi-book purchases
- A quick report on buzz/sales, based on Amazon rankings (It's good news!)
- The new 7th Son audio promo, and his availability for podcast/blog interviews
NATASHA'S MINISTRY MISSION FOR THE WEEK:
- Email 10 friends. Talk up the release of 7th Son: Descent.
- Send them the first serialized PDF of Descent either as an attachment, or URL link.
- The URL to click and share is: http://bit.ly/descentpdf1
- CC J.C. on your email (his email address: 7thSonNovel@gmail.com)
- Contact 10 friends by OCT 23 and get mentioned on the Agents of the Ministry page and be in the running for a free signed copy of Descent
- Mission completion after Oct. 23 still earns you a place on the Agents page
The Ministry of Propaganda anthem is "Korobeiniki" by Ozma. Learn more about the band at OzmaOnline.com.
Like what you hear? Tell a friend, and give a shout in the comments!