Welcome to the final episode of 7th Son: OBSIDIAN -- and we've saved the best for last. Horror/sci-fi author Scott Sigler -- the grand poohba of podiobooks himself -- has the final story in this anthology, and it's everything you'd expect from the master of horror podfiction. Called Eusocial Networking, the story is a monster in itself, weighing in at around 50 minutes. It's brilliant stuff, and well worth the wait. Scott Sigler is a trailblazer in podcasting and publishing, and his stories and novels are must-listens.
Visit him at ScottSigler.com, and be sure to send him an appreciative email.
Three important items from J.C.'s intro chatter:
- J.C.'s next podfiction project -- The 33 -- will debut early next year
- Stay subscribed to this podcast!
- Visit J.C.'s homepage, look for the "Join The Mailing List for J.C. Hutchins" field in the flash widget and join!
- Jamie Jordan's Second Life live standup comedy project
- Metamediocrity podiobook by Jay Lynn
- Cerulean's Love of Music
- Dragon Page With Class
Expect an audio update with J.C. in the next week or two...